TNT2 with TV out

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Sat Oct 12 00:04:19 CDT 2002

During my little "Linux on my main 'puter" experiment this summer, I was
amazed that the Mandrake 8.2 found my Huppauge Video/Tuner card and
correctly let it play.  It was very weird to have videos coming up without
a Windoze product.  I'd love to build another box sometime soon, but alas I
decided a DVD player was in the cards.  3 VCR's to the trash (all broken)
and additional new VCR to the downstairs, plus a 2 line cordless phone.
Best Buy loved me tonight.

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814		Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420	ICQ: 48555780