ITEC Setup

A Duston hald at sound.net
Tue Oct 8 13:08:04 CDT 2002

Jason Clinton wrote:

> I had to run in to the office to take care of a problem, I need to
> be able to burn CDs but also my computer is one of the ones I was
> hoping to demo. If I brought my PC in the morning (because I will be
> burning all day) would that work for you or should I bring it this
> afternoon and then lug it back home in the evening to continue burning?

Well,  hrmmm.  I'm just at home for a minute to check up on things.  We
_really_ need to be all set up by 6:00 this evening.  There wouldn't be
much point in bringing it this afternoon and then taking it home again.
Hrmmm, hrmmm, hrmmm.  I've got two machines there already which I need
to finish setting up.  I'm going to call another person who offered some
things for us to borrow.  I should be back at Bartle by 2:00.

Hal