ITEC and a Giant Penguin?

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Oct 3 16:37:21 CDT 2002

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Jason Clinton wrote:

> Anyone have a nice flat screen or LCD they would be willing to lug to
> this event?
My two Samsung Syncmaster 170MPs are going on the road with sales folks
for an ASA conference unfortunately or I'd offer them up.

I have an HP 15.1" viewable with the Polk Audio speakers I can drag off
of my desktop at home.  I believe 1024x768 is the top end resolution on
that one.  If we want a pair, I guess I can snag my NEC MultiSync
LCD1530V off my desk at work too.  Same limitations on resolution, but
it looks pretty nice.

I've been up to my arse in stuff lately, and unfortunately haven't paid
enough attention to scheduling here.  Are we all going to meet up to
work on this stuff prior to the show and such?

Hal:  I have the carpet whenever... will vaccum it and the like.
When/where should I get it to you?  Also - just for grins, I have three
brand new P4 systems from Dash with 17" monitors that could prolly use a
good test drive before they get Microshafted into work here in the
office... would these be of any use to us?  I'm rolling out our new
switch this weekend, so I've got a 3Com 3C39036 slotted to be available
if we need it too.  (Caveat: Gotta pull the OS down from a tftp server
on each boot.)

Just to be a pain in the ass, I have (I think) bad memory (or something)
making my personal mailhost lock up hard about twice a day... so if you
wanna get info to/from me I suggest a phone call - email _might_ bounce.

Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | The wise man seeks everything in        |
| 913.579.7117                | himself; the ignorant man tries to get  |
*-----------------------------| everything from somebody else.          |