printer supplies

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.net
Tue Oct 1 21:41:24 CDT 2002

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, zscoundrel wrote:

> I did a reverse lookup on Infospace and this is what I got:
>
> Rowell, Wayne E
> 816-436-0765
>
> 6813 N Hickory St
> Kansas City, MO 64118
>
> Take US 169 North to NW68th street.
> Turn left and proceed west about .5 miles to North Hickory.
>
> Looks like he/she is the third house on the right (east) side of the street!
>
> ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Been there, done that.  The house is one of the first on the right when
coming off 68th Street.  I hope it was trash day, because there was a lot
of it.  They collect rocks.  A lot of them.  It might be because of the
developments around there are the kind where every house looks alike and
people going home after a long day from work could walk into the wrong
house.  The demographics of the neighborhood appear to be construction and
labor.  Houses are the same, only the color changes.  And the trash they
leave out in front.

I did a wireless survey of the area too. No 2.4GHz signals in the area.
Anywhere.  AOL would love to mass mail CD tins for this zip code.

Its a shame they got mixed up in spam.  People who work hard for a living
deserve a better chance.

*sigh*