printer supplies

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 1 21:34:35 CDT 2002

I did a reverse lookup on Infospace and this is what I got:

Rowell, Wayne E
816-436-0765

6813 N Hickory St
Kansas City, MO 64118

Take US 169 North to NW68th street.
Turn left and proceed west about .5 miles to North Hickory.

Looks like he/she is the third house on the right (east) side of the street!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!