printer supplies

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Tue Oct 1 14:56:04 CDT 2002

Maybe we can just get her to donate a whole bunch of CD labels.

- Kevin

                    "Jonathan Hutchins"

                    <hutchins at opus1.com>         To:     <kclug at kclug.org>

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       Subject:     Re: printer supplies

                    lliana.net

                    10/01/2002 01:17 PM

I think we should solicit a donation to cover the cost of forwarding her ad
to all the members of the group.  Say about $2 per address?