printer supplies

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Tue Oct 1 10:23:47 CDT 2002

What say we ALL call her and ask her where she got the idea we were in the
copier supplies business?

- Kevin

                    "Wayne Rowell"

                    <wrowell at kc.rr.com>          To:     <kclug at kclug.org>

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       Subject:     Re: printer supplies

                    lliana.net

                    10/01/2002 10:17 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I noticed you are in copier supplies business, and I was wondering if you
had an outsourcing partner for remanufactured toner cartridges.  I am with
a company based out of Texas but has opened a local branch hear in the KC
area.  I would love an opportunity to speak with, and give you some of our
wholesale pricing.  If you are interested just let me know, and I would be
happy to give you a call so we can discuss this further.  Thank you for
your time.

Christina Rowell
Toner Cartridge Express
816-436-0765