printer supplies

Wayne Rowell wrowell at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 1 10:13:25 CDT 2002

Dear Sir or Madam,

I noticed you are in copier supplies business, and I was wondering if you had an outsourcing
partner for remanufactured toner cartridges.  I am with a company based out of Texas but has opened
a local branch hear in the KC area.  I would love an opportunity to speak with, and give you some
of our wholesale pricing.  If you are interested just let me know, and I would be happy to give you
a call so we can discuss this further.  Thank you for your time.

Christina Rowell
Toner Cartridge Express
816-436-0765
816-436-0223 Fax