File Server

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Fri Nov 8 23:38:52 CST 2002

What about FTP?  Or FTP under HTTP?  Or just HTTP?  The default RedHat 7.2+
RPM's for Apache come with commented configurations for file uploads.  You
would probably want to implement authentication, and possibly SSL security,
but there's no need to install some weird theming package for a simple basic
file retrieval function.

There's always SAMBA.