OT and probably Politically INcorrect

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 23:23:23 CST 2002

I'm going to have to eat crow here.  I'd heard this on Ashley Banfield's
little show a few months back, but I think she got confused with the
founder of the Baath party that Hussein took over.  I've been looking
for the last 1/2 hour, and all I've seen is references to him as a
Muslim. Sorry for the disinformation all!  Ashley is hot, but not what
you'd call a upper-tier journalist.

    __U_/    | E-mail:   mbellamy at kc.rr.com