OT and probably Politically INcorrect

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 20:45:07 CST 2002

Saddam Hussein is a Christian, BTW, and we wrote the book on holy wars
and terrorism.  There's *still* distrust in the Arab world about our
intentions in the Middle East, our blind loyalty to Israel doesn't help
much either.

I listen to NPR for my news.  Listen to 89.3 for just a month, and I
promise you'll be disgusted at many stories are outright buried by the
mainstream (read T.V., newspapers) press, assuming you don't know
already.  I listen to my fellow countrymen spewing garbage like this
idiot Roady, and adn I can only shake my head in shame.

--
  @~/ Oo ~@  | AKA GodfatherofSoul
 /_( __/ )_ | website:  http://godfatherofsoul.tripod.com
    __U_/    | E-mail:   mbellamy at kc.rr.com