Red Hat Road Tour Today!

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Thu Nov 7 17:15:37 CST 2002

zscoundrel wrote:
> The free state Brewery is at 636 Massachusetts in Lawrence.  (Or so I am
> told.)
>
> I think it is downtown near the Yarn Barn, but I am going early just in
> case.  I figure I will go have lunch and a beer, and then stay for the show.

I'm going for lunch and a beer (or two, or three, or... :) as well.  I'm
also going to try to squeeze all the doner cluster machines into my
Miata, and head to Lawrence with the top down...it's just too nice of a
day to do otherwise.

> OK, I just looked it up on Maps-on-us, and it is downtown, but closer to
> the river.  (A couple of blocks north of Yarn Barn for those of us that
> are whipped enough to know where that is!)

Hmm...I've been to Free State many times, and know exactly where it is.
  I have never heard of the "yarn barn" however...

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net