Red Hat Road Tour Today!

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Thu Nov 7 17:13:30 CST 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, zscoundrel wrote:

> The free state Brewery is at 636 Massachusetts in Lawrence.  (Or so I am
> told.)

[snip]

> OK, I just looked it up on Maps-on-us, and it is downtown, but closer to
> the river.  (A couple of blocks north of Yarn Barn for those of us that
> are whipped enough to know where that is!)

Or as I've heard some folks call it, The Yawn Barn. ;)

> Take the east Lawrence exit, cross the bridge and it is just south of
> the river.

Or if you're coming in on K-10 from the K.C. area, stay on K-10/23rd
Street/Clinton Parkway until you get to Massachussetts Street, turn right
(north) and you'll find it. If you cross the river, you've missed it by a
block.

http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/maps-maponly/usr=zscoundrel/id=473ffff/c=292/formName=setclickpo
st

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Thus spake the master programmer:
	"Time for you to leave."
		-- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"