Food for Thought

Kendric Beachey ak at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 05:18:38 CST 2002

Woops!  I thought I sent this to the whole list, but it just went to Brian.
Darn these email lists!  :-)

Subject: RE: Food for Thought
From: "Brian Densmore" <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>
To: "Kendric Beachey" <ak at kc.rr.com>

Interesting, but I've never meet Mennonites like these. I have met only
conservative Mennonites. Ones that will use electricity put still dress
plainly, thanks for the links.

Interesting.

--
Kendric Beachey