Data rates

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Sat Nov 2 08:57:10 CST 2002

It's still a rip off.

I'm paying $160 per month for 2.8 Mb download and 850 Kb upload and 5
static IP addresses.

I'll call Business RR and get more information.

Until these last mile providers loosen up their prices, the Internet
backbone providers will always run at <15% capacity.

Covad SDSL 1.544 Mbps is $359 per month.
Covad T1 (1.544 Mbps) (not distance sensitive) is $675 per month.
I'm still waiting on quotes for OC-3 in my area. :)