Whoo HOOOOOO!

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Mar 25 18:36:02 CST 2002

Well that sucks! They, of course, claim to refund your money no
questions asked if you buy it and don't like it. Have you told
codeweaver's about your problems? I will be installing it tonight or
tomorrow and give my review. There is this really neat archeology site I
want to visit that uses Shockwave. So that'll be the real test for me.
That and the Dora the explorer site (Nickelodeon site). Maybe some
Hollywood sites, too (boo, hiss).

Brian