FrontPage Extensions

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Wed Mar 6 20:39:31 CST 2002

I'm trying to install FrontPage Server Extensions on my server
(Apache/1.2.12 on Red Hat) and am having some trouble with the install
instructions since I'm still new with Linux. Can someone help me find the
following information:

*	Location of your httpd.conf: I believe this is
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
*	Location of the httpd daemon: This has me stumped. How do I find
out?
*	Where is access.conf? Is Srm.conf in the same place?
*	Also, the user and group that will own the content area of the Web
site ,ust have a UID > 15 and a GID > 21. How can I arrange this?

Thanks!

-SD