PayPal, etc.

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Mar 6 19:10:10 CST 2002

The only thing that I'll say is . . . just glancing at the site, it
supports the age it is quite well . . .  kind of like walking into a home
and seeing orange shag carpet and knotty pine paneling.  There's a fine
line between programmers/designers/artists/etc... but whew . . . they need
to lose that background.  The background looks better than the crappy gif's
they have on the page.   Ugh.

Don't worry -- it's not only this site that has problems.  Why is it
someone will spend ??? hours working on a template system to make his site
availble in ? different colors?   I mean, yea, it's cool, but how many
times will people use it?  "Oh let's see, I want it to be blue today . . .
or let's use the metallic look."   Ugh.

-- Bradley Miller