Speed and Compiling.

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at NITCKC.USDA.Gov
Mon Mar 4 15:48:24 CST 2002

Well I have to say that this would be a huge undertaking, and the requirements
to compile something should be included with the package or on the packages web
site.  If you want to compile the kernel get gcc gcc-cpp glibc-devel, and you
should be in good shape for compiling, and you will need make and perl to do the
rest.  I would suggest patch, so you can simply patch your kernel with a small
download rather than downloading a much larger source distribution.

--
JD Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator