cloning a drive

josh Herr fishie411 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 22:03:23 CDT 2002

There is a easy way to do this if you have a lan
setup.  I will assume you do.  Build a boot floppy
that connects to the network there is a wizard in
ghost PE that does this.  or you can use one off the
internet I use the one at http://nu2.nu it works
great.   then you map a drive to another computer and
image it to there and burn it off as a windows file.
As an added bonus you can make a bootable cd with cd
rom support and reimage from the cd.