ext3 fs problems

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Jun 21 14:19:43 CDT 2002

I am running some partitions with ext3. I had a disk corruption last
week.
I unmounted the affected file system and ran e2fsck.ext3 for ext3 and
everything is fine now. Of course this will only work if e2fsck is
available
after unmounting the file system. :'(
Which was true for me /usr was corrupted, and it is a different
partition.
Another good reason to separate your drive into partitions.

Brian