Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Fri Jun 21 03:28:59 CDT 2002

By this, do you mean that you will buy one and test it out?  If so, please
give a report to the list.  I suppose, even if you don't buy one, but find
out some other way, let us know also.  I'm going to keep my eye out for
reviews.  I'll pass them on when I find them.

Peace,
Jim