NFS problems

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Thu Jun 20 19:01:10 CDT 2002

Are you running the NFS services from the Linux box? Have you tried
mounting the files your Linux box is serving to another point on the same
box (just to verify it is running)? NFS on Linux is sort of a pain and the
documentation is sort of shabby so don't feel to bad if it doesn't work at
first try. ;)

The girl who stoops to conquer usually wears a low-cut dress.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/