Fried NT workstation . . . . stupid question but . . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Jun 19 17:48:30 CDT 2002

Thanks everyone for all the great help!   I felt kind of sheepish asking
for NT help on a Linux list (thanks to all those "install Linux NOW!!!"
messages).  Unfortunately I'm really accustomed to Adobe
Photoshop/Pagemaker/etc... and hate to go cold turkey.  In addition I'm
purchasing the company I work for and will need Quickbooks and other
softare to integrate . . . I'll be pressed enough for time to get
everything running, let alone try to follow a learning curve.

Personally -- I think I'd like to build an entirely new box (cheap) and
start from there.  Anything would be better than the PII-400Mhz box I have
now.

-- Bradley Miller