Fried NT workstation . . . . stupid question but . . . .

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jun 19 13:29:56 CDT 2002

Solution 1: install Linux over defunct NT.

Solution 2: if a dual boot box:
 a) boot Linux,
 b) Install cabextract,
 c) mount NT partition,
 d) download NT files from (I will not utter that language here) site,
 e) extract needed files with cabextract
 f) shutdown and try out NT.

Solution 3: if not a dual boot:

 a) install Linux on a dual boot partition
 b) see solution 2.

Solution 4:

 a) [optional] format HD
 b) reinstall NT