Waay OT: Soccer things that make me go hmmmmm

Tony Zafiropoulos tonyz at ctitek.com
Tue Jun 18 18:20:52 CDT 2002

Not trying to put you on the defensive here... but have you ever ref'ed a
game?  Not just soccer... any game?

There were slight favoritism in some cases, but Shaq gets different
treatment  as well...

In my view the reason the US won is because they chose to play the
game instead of play towards the ref. (Mexico also put way too much
pressure on themselves, and the early goal got them off their game)

I don't think the Germans will be that easy....

80-20 Germany wins....

--
Tony Zafiropoulos
FixMyVirus.com
tonyz at fixmyvirus.com
Best way to reduce your virus exposure?
Run Linux - Replace Windows one system at a time.