Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

ald ald at dovienya.net
Tue Jun 18 16:25:18 CDT 2002

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, J. Eric Gilliland wrote:

> What's the consensus? Are you guys building your own out
> there?
>
> Just curious.
>
> Eric Gilliland

I'd like to be building my own.  Haven't gone beyond sticking in an
ethernet/sound/video/whatever card, adding RAM, whatever.  Good, new
hardware isn't cheap, I don't know what I'm doing really, and if I screw
it up... Well, I don't have the cash to throw away.  If I screw up code, I
can easily revert back.  I think I'm just out if I fry a
mobo/CPU/whatever.

~Adam Davis