This hits the nail right on the head with users/Linux

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 18 13:59:14 CDT 2002

What's the name of that little used dealer in Merriam?  The prices are
astronomical for old hardware, but it's cheaper than buying new.  I
personally wouldn't recommend them since they have a ridiculous no
return/no validation policy (buyer beware).  Depends on how desperate
you are.

I've had a lot better luck at Computer Renaissance, but I don't think
they carry hardware that old.  Give em a call.