Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jun 18 13:48:00 CDT 2002

Don't take me so literally, sheesh. What I meant by building our own,
was taking a system that already had an OS on it, destroying that and
installing Linux on it. There is a big difference here. What Wal-Mart is

doing is building 4 basic systems by ghosting a completely debugged
install
on "billions and billions" of PCs.