Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 13:36:45 CDT 2002

>You have to remember, most of the people on this list are
>basically building their own from preexisting hardware.

Is this true?  I don't know you guys so I'm not sure.  I
bought a Dell computer that had windows and installed linux
myself.  The only mod I've done is yanking out the old
winmodem and replacing it with a hardware modem.

What's the consensus? Are you guys building your own out
there?

Just curious.

Eric Gilliland

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3