Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Tue Jun 18 00:49:41 CDT 2002

Of course.  But right now thier friend can't tell them that they got screwed
into buying a "non-compatible" operating system.  A retarded monkey can run
windows.  Maybe it's just my ego but I like to think that Linux takes some
brains.  Think of all those clueless Windows users the first time thier
machine boots to runlevel 3 instead of 5.

Aaron