looking for a linux flag

mbsmith at dstsystems.com mbsmith at dstsystems.com
Mon Jun 10 13:49:38 CDT 2002

I have one from an AS/400 guy in the office here who got it from an IBM
shindig he went to.  It's from their "Peace, Love, Linux" campaign, black
with small peace sign and heart and a larger Tux upper torso and head in
the middle.  It's nice because it doesn't have corporate logos all over it
 You may want to call an IBM rep and see if they have some.

Cheers
Mark Smith

"I am Spartacus" <spartacus at home.aafp.org>
Sent by: owner-kclug at marauder.illiana.net