What's wrong with the market?

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Sat Jun 8 23:12:19 CDT 2002

A co-op agency/consultancy?  Now there a GREAT idea if I ever heard
one.  ISPFH.ORG is an ISP co-op that illiana.net uses and the co-op
management is excellent.  This has been the only ISP I've never had any
problems with, and I've been using the services for three years (shameless
plug that doesn't benefit me inserted.)

But anyway, I really don't have all the resources to start this, but I
would contribute where I can.  Just imagine.  Tech placement services run
by techies.  WowOwoW talk about the ability to actually get a good fit
when working with a client.  Someone should really look into this as it
would benefit everyone in the IT market wether they're employed or not
(because sooner or later in this economy, you're going to be out of work).

	Mike