What's wrong with the market?

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Fri Jun 7 22:01:43 CDT 2002

What we need is some sort of organization that lets us pool our efforts so
we can offer clients more options than any one of us alone could offer and
also make some collective effort to find new clients. Everyone needs IT.
It's just a matter of finding out what they need and delivering it. Sort
of a Co-Op agency/consultancy. It seems to me IT is still doing well but
most of the work is going to big corporate IT shops rather than us little
guys.

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/