What's wrong with the market?

Michael Pratt mtpratt at swbell.net
Fri Jun 7 02:14:54 CDT 2002

"Companies don't like to hire the
unemployed, they'd rather hired away from another company."

Sorry I believe this one is not true.  IM CNA, MCSE, MCP, Soon to be MCSD,
and  Associates Degree in Programming  with 5+ years experience behind me.
Actively Looking for a new job. Since 9-11 Not even a BITE!

 Lets put it this way when we had a job opening for help desk we got over
1000 resumes within a few days.  Tells you how bad it is out there.
Experience matters but at this point when there are NO jobs it dont matter.

I have heard that the market will be starting to creep up here within the
next few months. Take that for what its worth. Its just my two cents.   ;)

Mike