DNS Issues

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Jun 6 20:45:38 CDT 2002

At 03:43 PM 6/6/02 -0500, Bill Cavalieri wrote:

<excerpt>I use the RR Business cable modem service, its the Cisco UBR
modem like you said, I use a linksys cheapo nat/router behind the cisco
router, and have 6 computers on the internet that way.

-Bill

</excerpt>

Ah -- but I'm wondering if this "max-cpe" is on the INCOMING side of
things.  In other words, if two people are trying to get to a host on
your side of things on port 80 -- who gets in?  Does this "max-cpe" mean
that only one person can go in through your cable connection?

-- Bradley Miller