What's wrong with the market?

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Thu Jun 6 19:40:15 CDT 2002

I blame human greed and laziness. Everyone who was throwing money into
every stupid idea that appeared and turning them into billion dollar
IPO's. Every politician who passed stupid laws and looked the other way to
keep things "growing". All the schools pushing students to go into tech
even if they didn't like it or weren't good at it. Those are the folks to
blame. The President, whomever they are, doesn't have the power to screw
or save the system without help from everyone else.

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/