DNS Issues

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.org
Tue Jun 4 23:01:50 CDT 2002

Another place to try is:

http://www.whyi.org

I have been using this guy's service for a few years now and found it easy
to use and set up.  If you have a paypal account, he will take $10 and
register a domain for you and dns it.  Not a bad deal if you are a newbie!
I think he will take something like $3 a year to host one that you already
own.  Or he will host your IP under yi.org for free.  He is just one of
those people who wants to bring communities together and not treat others
like a number.

You can use his web based interface for updating the information or write
a script.  It supports wildcards too, which is very nice for tracking spam
and visitors.

--
-=Duane
0x00F4  Starkville, Mississippi