mandrake

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jan 30 15:25:27 CST 2002

Gene,
 You might try recompiling the kernel with reiserfs or ext3 built in.
Not as a module. It is almost certainly a module now (especially if it
is the original kernel), and as such will be in the modules file in ...
you guessed it, /boot. that is why you are having trouble. This is why I
use ext2 for the /boot partition and make it a read-only filesystem.

HTH,
Brian