smooth surfing Was: ...NAT users

Richard Meeker rmeeker at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 23:21:48 CST 2002

Keep in mind that those Coulombs /second are all representing the depletion
of a certain type of fuel.  In the case of most of the people here in Kansas
City, that fuel is coal, and coal costs money.  The cable paid for the
infrastructure that they are using, but that was just putting it in.  Now
all they have to do is to maintain it, and there is nothing that states that
they have to make all their money back in the first year that they provide
the service.