From Slashdot: Comcast goes after NAT users

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Fri Jan 25 05:58:18 CST 2002

Of course.  Keep in mind that using IP fragmentation (with some fragment
overlaying techniques), any Packet filtering firewall can be bypassed to
reveal the machines behind it.  Also, you can use products like NMAP and
Firewalk (under Linux, of course) to see if the offending machine is a
firewall-type device and what's behind it.  Weather Comcast is that smart, I
don't know but from what I've heard from the people on this list and some
friends who use them, I doubt it.

Aaron