Build system from scratch?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jan 17 17:16:57 CST 2002

You got that right! If you know what you want and you know it will work,
It's a great store.
But bring something back and you're the son of Satan himself and
ignorant.

I haven't had any problems with internet purchases.
But I only buy from well rated companies and usually find someone
in the 3 lowest prices.
See:  http://www.resellerratings.com/vendrank.html
These guys are independent and have been on the money so far with me.
BTW http://www.atacom.com gets a nice 4.8/7 with 258 responses
and Multiwave http://www.mwave.com got an impressive 5.6 /7 with 780

Although newegg.com http://www.newegg.com is one of the most highly
ranked