Build system from scratch?

dfallin at kc.rr.com dfallin at kc.rr.com
Thu Jan 17 15:03:52 CST 2002

Well.... that is sad news.  Yes, after reading more on the zdnet site I
noticed that they seemed to give 4 stars to everything.

I have built every computer that I have used for the past 10 years, but it
gets hard keeping up with every type of MotherBoard, CPU, Video Card,
etc....  especially if you only build a new system every 1.5 - 2 years.

I am thinking that I will maybe let this list guide me on this new system.
I will post my configuration and then everyone can tell me what they like
or dont like about the configuration or their experience with any
particular piece of Hardware.  This might end up being informative for
everyone.

Let me know what you all think of that proposal?  Are you even interested
in seeing such a post?

Daryl