The Basement Computers

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Wed Jan 16 15:41:58 CST 2002

Sure!

Maybe we could make it a swap meet.  I've got an old p50 or two sitting
around that someone might want, and I might even have a working laptop or
three in a box somewhere.  I've got scads of video, sound, network, and
modem cards, and a bunch of Compaq SCSI cables just sitting in boxes in my
garage.  I'd love for them to have a good home.

I don't know what demo is already on the agenda for the demoday, but a swap
meet might be kinda fun.  Any thoughts out there in TV land?

Kevin Finch
Network Administrator
DST Systems, Inc.
816/435-6039
krfinch at dstsystems.com

                    Jonathan Hutchins

                    <hutchins at opus1.com>          To:     "'kclug at kclug.org'" <kclug at kclug.org>

                    Sent by:                      cc:

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i        Subject:     The Basement Computers

                    lliana.net

                    01/16/2002 06:45 AM

Ok, there has to be a change in plans here.  There are more pieces than I
thought, I moved one to detail it last night and found another shelf with
more parts.

I think what I'm going to do, given the number of items involved, is try to
get them all to the next meeting.  That will be easiest for all of us to
deal with.

Sound fair?

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or
company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of
this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.