hosts.allow

DCT Jared Smith jared at dctkc.com
Fri Jan 11 14:52:58 CST 2002

>First, NEVER ever use telnet. Secondly, telnet should work out of the
>box if you installed it. Third, use SSH.

Well, use telnet when you have nothing to lose. I'm still working on
the idea of a place on the Internet where there are no passwords,
no encryption, because the people who use those resources know
better than to destroy them.

Call me a dreamer. I cringe every single time I enter a password,
because the very concept is built on a foundation of distrust.

Searching for trust-based systems of thought...

-Jared