why do this? (was re: DOS emulation under Windows XP)

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 04:38:32 CST 2002

Try getting the new machine from Computers-To-Go.  They are located at
Westport Road and Broadway.  He always has some generic clones at rock
bottom prices.  He sold me the machine I am using now WITHOUT an
operating system because I didn't want any M$ products on my Linux
desktop.  This even reduced the cost of the machine further because,
without 'doze98 and the office package, the machine is not subject to
the M$ tax.