Related to a topic of discussion last night...

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Thu Jan 3 15:26:30 CST 2002

Hello all!

I came across this in one of the other mailing lists that I'm on, and I
thought it was especially pertinent after the short discussion a few of us
had last night about browser incompatibilities.  A good bit of statistical
research about the numbers of people using "fringe" browsers, if a bit
Mac-centric.

http://www.macedition.com/cb/cb_20011231.php

Enjoy!

Kevin Finch
Network Administrator
DST Systems, Inc.
816/435-6039
krfinch at dstsystems.com

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or
company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of
this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.