Apache Help

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Feb 28 18:40:02 CST 2002

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Michael Pratt wrote:

> The problem I have is no matter what domain I put in it goes to domain1.net
>
> how can I set Apache up to point Domain1 to /var/www/html and Domain2 to
> /var/www/html/domain2?
Also, I would note that anyone in this config who uses
http://www.domain1.com/domain2 will be able to see that web site... I
would put them in different directories in /var/www/html.
Dustin

He who knows not and knows that he knows not is ignorant. Teach him.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool.  Shun him.
He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep.  Wake him.