Members only? was: Head & Rotor VE(CHINA-LuTong) 2/23

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Thu Feb 28 18:39:32 CST 2002

On Thu, Feb ,  at 10:56:42AM -0600, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
> [...]
That is all I was referring too.

I deleted a suggestion from Dustin Decker that referred to procmail.  Procmail
does not solve the problem.  I assume he was referring to having a single mail
box, and let procmail move the files to other mailboxes.  That would not work,
since at times I must log into a web based interface to my primary mail account.
If all my lug, postmaster/root/system, and personal emails were all in one box then
I could spend hours just finding the message I need.

--
JD Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator