Members only? was: Head & Rotor VE(CHINA-LuTong) 2/23

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Thu Feb 28 15:24:38 CST 2002

On Thu, Feb ,  at 12:17:50AM -0600, Jim Herrmann wrote:
> One last thing.  Why don't we limit posts to members of the list?  There is
> absolutely no reason I can come up with for anyone who is not on the list to
> post to this list.  Anyone else?
>
> On Tuesday 26 February 2002 09:45 am, Brian Densmore wrote:
> > Oh and BTW are the Chinese Nazis? [wink, wink, nudge, nudge]

I have one.  I receive email at a mail address that is only there as a drop box
for things like lugs.  I do not send mail with that address in the header ever.
I don't want to have to change that every time I post to the list.  Now I would
be for having different classes of users, so I could subscribe the mail address
I send from, without receiving mail there too, and then limiting the list to
subscribers only.
--
JD Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator